Bon Aqua is poised to become a very high growth area. Why?
- It's Close to the action. It sits at a signalized intersection of State Routes 100, 46 and 7 with turning lanes within a 15-minute drive time to an area with $75.9 million of annual retail leakage. Both interstates I-40 and I-840 are within approximately 7 miles with easy connections to Nashville, Jackson/Memphis, Franklin, Lebanon, Murfreesboro, NE Maury County, Centerville, Dickson, and Fairview.
- Available Property. There are multiple tracts of 40+ acres of available property zoned Commercial
- Traffic. There is traffic of over 11,000 vehicles daily.
- Booming Population. It has the highest population density in Hickman County with over 15,000 people living nearby in 5,512 households. The population is expected to grow by 5.5% annually.
- Available incomes. The median household income is about $49,000 with $41,000+ as the median disposable income.
- Great schools. Four public schools are within the area covering all age levels through high school. There is easy access to Freed-Hardeman University in Dickson and the Technical College in Dickson.
- Metro Nashville. It's part of the metropolitan statistical area for Nashville.
- Tourism. There is a growing day-trip tourism market in rural Hickman County.
Here are some of the retail leakage figures:
|Retail Store Type||Opportunity Gap|
|Food Service and Drinking Places||$11,661,972|
|Food and Beverage Stores||$20,785,146|
|Clothing & Clothing Accessories||$7,180,784|
|Health & Personal Care Stores||$10,604,915|
|Sporting Goods, Hobby, & Music Stores||$2,962,555|
|Motor Vehicle & Parts Dealers||$13,071,697|